Hello, Crush Accessories understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits my site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
*AN OVERVIEW IF YOU JUST WANT TO SKIM READ THE POLICY:*
To follow is a little more detail on the hows and whys of using your personal details.
Information I Collect
– To fulfil your order, you will have provided me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), or if you contact me directly. This is the only information I collect from you.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
– To provide my services to you in fulfilling your order or to provide you with customer support or be in dialogue with you for legal reasons.
– If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– I generally keep your data for 4 years
– If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will delete your personal information upon request.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
– For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicola Rodgers, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By post at 37 Verulam Road, Hitchin, SG51QA, England. By telephone